Save the date for a day of football at Stony Point on August 12th! The Annual Blue and Gold Scrimmage is back, and you won’t want to miss our players hitting the field to give us a sneak peek at the talent and teamwork that will define this season. It’s a day that embodies the spirit of our football family, as we come together to celebrate the sport we love.
Picture Day adds an extra layer of excitement, capturing those memorable moments that will be cherished for years to come. Freshman players will strike a pose while our Varsity and JV teams are scrimmaging. Then, it’s the upperclassmen’s turn to have their photos taken while the Freshman players take center stage on the field.
- 7:15 AM – Players arrive (Freshman, JV, and Varsity)
- 8:00 AM – Varsity and JV parent meeting with Coach Chessher
- 8:10 AM – Varsity and JV Scrimmages, Freshman Pictures
- ~9:30 AM – Freshman parent meeting with Coach Chessher followed by Freshman Scrimmage, Varsity and JV Pictures
* schedule is subject to change
The Annual Blue and Gold Scrimmage and Picture Day set the tone for the upcoming football season, igniting the passion and camaraderie that drive us forward. It’s a chance to come together, showcase our skills, and bond as a team, leaving us eager and prepared for the incredible journey ahead. Let’s rally behind our Tigers on this special day, as we cheer them on and build the foundation for an unforgettable season of Stony Point Football!
Don’t forget to pre-order your pictures from Texas Touch Photography